Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mix. posted:

Additionally, the second game in the series is not an immediate sequel, but there are a lot of connections and references, so that falls under the umbrella of spoilers too. I have every intention of LPing the sequel once I've finished with this, so don't worry, you're gonna get plenty of knockoff Zero Escape action here :v:

It might not matter depending on how long this LP takes, but you should probably at least wait for Birth ME Code's upcoming second patch (see most recent Steam news post) so you can include whatever's in the "Lexicon" to LP that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
Every Zero Escape fan knows what that note means...where's Phi when you need her?

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mix. posted:

Next time, we get our first ending of Birth ME Code.

No, I'm pretty sure we're a long way off from that game.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mix. posted:

As you can see, there are four branch points to choose from for where we go from here, so I'm taking a vote on which one. The last one (which is when we were trying to decide what to do with the gun in the gymnasium) is not an option to choose for (because of the lock). The other three options are as follows:

-The first time teams are assembled, when we chose to go with Marco
-When we decided to prioritize how everyone is connected rather than who could be the odd person out
-When we chose to go for a walk with A instead of staying at the lounge

Only one option at the gun choice is locked, we have the other one available that leads off to the right on the flowchart.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mix. posted:

This doesn't make sense. Did you try dyeing your hair another color? What happened after I left you, to attend the University of Montreal? loving... knew... I should have stayed...

This seems like an extreme reaction to have over her having the wrong hair color. It's probably supposed to be more in reaction to her killing H, but he's not mentioning that.

whitehelm fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 17, 2021