Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Quackles posted:

I like the character designs. :allears:

If the characters were to wear cat ears, would this be Nyan Hours, Nyan Persons, Nyan Doors? :v:

Now part of me wants a Nonary Game style game, but with like Hatoful Boyfriend style photographs of animals as all the other contestants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I am interested to see where this goes. But still feel more muddled and confused than I usually do for the genre.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Mmm. Some good concepts and craziness in there. Not sure how well the theme flows through the work, but hopefully a smarter goon can effortpost about it if it does.