Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

A bit confused here, isn’t this still supposed to be the flashback when he’s solving puzzles with Jasmine then she gets shot? If she’s dead, this is a different timeline or a nightmare or something weird is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Okay, so if this is heavily inspired by the Zero Escape series, I’m thinking it’s like 999 where you need to group up with the right people to get to the 9 door person (and other goodies along the way, in this case I’m guessing the remote) and other routes end Very Badly. And this here is some morphogenetic field nonsense, maybe having to do with the New York subway. Clearly we hosed up :v:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Oh boy fun times. Yeah, let’s save E.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Yeah, I agree with going back to take out Jasmine directly.

As for this end, the only thing I can think of is he’s going deaf and blind like E.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

So I guess this route we’ve prevented Ray from getting paranoid and murdery due to picking up that piece of paper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

That’s a lot, that’s a lot. We weren’t supposed to guess any of this, right? :v: