Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Skunks & Snakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
fart at dudes, belch at gals

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I strike people all the time. When I strike them I say things like "Piece of poo poo" or "Fucker" I dont care about age or gender either. I will strike anyone. I am at the supermarket and someone is in my way I will strike them i have leaned across shopping carts with my hand to lay my hands on someone else. I am known for this. One time I was at the movie theater and a child got up to pee and pushed past my legs needless to say I looked at the back of his head and got extremely angry so I lashed out at the back of his head with my fist as I said "fucker" in a drawling voice dripping with venom. The child fell face first into the floor with a crack and started to scream and cry needless to say I got out of there so i wouldn't feel the urge to strike his mother who was sure to have hassled me despite me doing the right and moral thing in that situation. I might have had to strike her as well and probably if I did I would have said something like "piece of poo poo" as she fell to the floor because I don't say "sir" or "ma'am"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
mi'rm

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
nothin' gets their attention like "hey slapnuts"