Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

i watched like an hour of this guy's confession last night. thanks for reminding me that he exists. I guess. :(

I mean I paid attention to this poo poo in the video, and the conclusion seemed to be he was loving nuts. He just froze when they asked him why he did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

i watched like an hour of this guy's confession last night. thanks for reminding me that he exists. I guess. :(

I mean I paid attention to this poo poo in the video, and the conclusion seemed to be he was loving nuts. He just froze when they asked him why he did it.

to keep in the spirit of the thread, I sometimes enjoy being tied up. It's really not a big deal imho.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dwarf Named Magnus posted:

just call everyone comrade, problem solved

If somebody called me comrade unironically I would probably spit in their authoritarian, boot-licking face. I would probably get away with it too since I live in the Midwest.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Armitag3 posted:

Nice and normal

Dude this is Indiana, we have two political orientations, hardcore christian theocratic fascism and dope-smoking libertarianism. Other viewpoints are not appreciated or tolerated.

Also I like being called sir, and I have no problem saying sir or ma’am to others, it’s just basic etiquette.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

sigher posted:

You're worse than the person that would call you comrade.

Nuh uh

Sir

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I never said or implied that I was a normal or sane person.

In reality, that is outside of the internet, if somebody called me comrade I’d ask them to knock off that absurd performative bullshit. I’d ask them to call me sir instead.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

If calling people sir pisses you off that badly then call people sirrah. If they don’t play dungeons and dragons they won’t know what it means. What it means is you’re of a higher social station than them, and you are speaking to your inferior. Alternately, suck it up you little drat bitches, it’s not even a thing.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

FoolyCharged posted:

Where does fuckface fit in?

One better than calling somebody "sweetheart".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

“Bitch” or “little bitch”

Some guy at a dive bar took umbrage at me playfully referring to my dad as a little bitch one time. He threatened to beat the poo poo out of me for, I dunno, having a close relationship with my dad? I told him I would not hit him regardless of what he did to me. Suddenly my dad showed up from out of nowhere. He and the other barflies surrounded the dude like a white blood cell attacking a virus, and he was instantly gone. I’m now glad I put all my points into charisma.