Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

great post sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

or maam

feller
Jul 5, 2006

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Saturday we were out shopping and as we were leaving a woman walked past me going towards the store and dropped a bracelet as she was fishing her mask out of her pocket. It dropped to the ground and she didn’t notice. I picked it up and said “ma’am?” a few times until she turned around and thanked me profusely and we went about our day.

What the gently caress else am I supposed to say in that situation? “Hey!”? Just ignore it like an rear end in a top hat?

Yo clumsy lady or you, female!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

N. Senada posted:

I HAVE AN UPDATE

if I’m in a situation where I’m at a restaurant or store and the worker calls me sir or ma’am as if I’m somehow to be catered to I will toss it back at them with the same tone to indicate we are the same you and I

thank you for the update, sir or ma'am