Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I forget the name of it but there was an mmo that was like, rome and the aztecs went to war for 10000 years and were fighting in space now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Wildstar for a weekend. Good poo poo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played the super early firefall beta with my friends for like a month, back when it was just one area. It was fun enough, but it took so long to come out we stopped caring.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FutonForensic posted:

i remember hellgate: london. i remember richard garriot's tabula rasa. i remember auto assault. i remember wildstar. i remember firefall.
do you remember Haze

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

do you remember Haze

of course. Haze Gone, the epic open world action adventure shooter where you play as Deacon Shane Carpenter John, deployed by Mantel Corporation to South America to fight the Freakers. Use a variety of customizable traps, weapons and the hallucinogenic Nectar to overcome a deep, personal loss.