Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that match ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
xia li's been improving for awhile, its nice to see her finally get a real match

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Mercedes is so good

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao i just noticed the fake ambient crowd noises

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope they let Karen Q wrestle soon. It'll be interesting to see how much they butcher her moveset so she can do mystical chinese dragon lady stuff

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wow, no footage of Ted DiBiase Jr holding the title???

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

I typically understand the purpose of talent I don't personally like, but I have genuinely no idea why they hired LA Knight.

he was a free agent from the nwa when wwe was afraid of anyone with even mildly a name was going to aew. so he probably lied to them or something that he was getting looked at by them

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
grimes looked good in that match, wrong guy won

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

but why would you PUSH him

Dango Bango posted:

I don't get this booking at all

payed a lot for him with the dont go to aew contract, and also the guy is pushing 40

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
raquel is so bland lmao. excited to she her unable to hang in a singles match yet again

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Ember looks so much slower than I ever remember. What's the deal?

almost had a career ending acl injury and Raquel isnt that fast of worker either

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ok match, not as bad io vs raquel

popped for Karate Fighters

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that chokeslam on the apron and F5 were cool

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
these 4 dudes are great and kross is there i guess

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The weirdest thing about Kross is he can absolutely be a good wrestler but like, his poo poo just isnt working in nxt half the time

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kross' cardio is absolutely not a thing they need to hide around dude was working long work shoot style matches with the occasional big power moves and they were good matches. They're just booking him to wrestle more like he's Brock.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That was a fine match, definitely think the four outside of Kross carried it the most but Kross was ok.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Regal stepping down as GM? i hope his replacement isnt who i think it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
anyway, very brave for wwe to start the show with the best match