Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Xia Li loving rules and so does her spooky million year old ghost mom and her Triad Johnny Cage friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Going to break Xia's neck by spanking her on the rear end with a chair

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

This is just........not really well put together. At all. Looks like poo poo.

I like the idea, but the execution is so half-rear end.
NXT does goofy stuff well and that's it, probably because they're writing for an audience of Triple H. That's why Dexter Lumis is my favorite character in NXT right now. Creepy AND goofy!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm so sad that LA Knight will win this match because Millionaire Hick Cameron Grimes is my other favorite NXT character :negative:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

We just had a match with a buncha mortal combat characters and now we've got a tall woman who looks like Sonya Blade

:psyduck:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CarlCX posted:

I typically understand the purpose of talent I don't personally like, but I have genuinely no idea why they hired LA Knight.
He was funny once and now it's WWE obsessed with hiring ex TNA stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfaL-wk3e-c

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

why would you do that spot

the gently caress

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

My favorite part about this Cameron Grimes gimmick is he legitimately did make enough money off crypto sitting at home in NXT and came up with this gimmick on his own. Dave Meltzer said he was "Legitimately the richest man in NXT" because of what he made off Gamestop

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hey it's the first ever Latino woman to be a champion in the WWE!

Except for all those others that don't count. Yes, including Bayley

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ember Moon: Firey
Diaz: Powerful

How is being powerful an intangible, you can measure that. What does firey even mean in this context

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Great visual of the Diesel of NXT's women's division using Diesel's move

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Ember looks so much slower than I ever remember. What's the deal?
She's been a lot slower since she came back from injury. It was so bad that she almost had to retire. Don't remember how she got injured? She obliterated her Achilles running in the background of a 24/7 title skit

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

This match kind of...actually really sucks because Raquel is way too slow and green.
Remember when they actually worked around this when Nia Jax was in NXT? That was great.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1404239094016724999?s=20

:lmao:

sportsgenius86 posted:

Nia is a better worker than Raquel
No, not really. She's also injured a ton of people and never gotten to get better

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yah you know what, WWE can keep Great American Bash away from Cody. Being an American is pretty embarrassing and you're running an international product so

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CarlCX posted:

why is their next big show like three weeks away
Spooked by AEW into going live on Wednesdays and running more TV specials and Takeovers. It's not a sprint guys

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

At least O'Riley's not wrestling in his Orange Cassidy gear

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Actually the CWC fans are quiet because they're being very respectful of Karrion Kross

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"Mr Regal what were your thoughts of Takeover: In Your House"

*Quits immediately*

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

So was there an overall theme to the night that Regal couldn't control what was going on?
The Women and the main event guys kept fighting all night, and I'm not sure why it was up to a 53 year old man to pull apart every single brawl but apparently it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Leading to a more intimidating authority figure being installed so yeah that does seem like the perfect role for Joe.
Rather than punishing the people who can't stop fighting backstage, Regal decides to retire so they can hire someone who will whoops the asses of his employees for getting out of line.

Wait, when you put it that way it sounds even worse