Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This is just........not really well put together. At all. Looks like poo poo.

I like the idea, but the execution is so half-rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ciampa is enormous

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Killing each other for this goofy match

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Killing each other for this goofy match

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

And remind me - Ember won the title but not until after Asuka basically vacated it, right?

Yep won a fatal 4-way for the vacant tile against Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross, and Peyton Royce of all people in a nice little time capsule from what seems like 100 years ago

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I loathe the Everything Wrong With style of rapid-fire criticism but Raquel looked bad on each of the very first two spots of the match.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Todd Pettengill actually has personality and you, the WWE viewer, are supposed to think he is bad because of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Underrated match in WWE history: Bikertaker/Rock/Angle at Vengeance '02. Totally stands out from how they usually book multi-man stuff because the three of them just beat the poo poo out of each other, in the ring, within proximity of each other the entire time. No mandatory napping. Good stuff. More of that, please.