Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

Clipping Coupons for Fun and Profit

This is called an "Art-CYOA" because the terminology might want to get picked up here as well as SV where I stole the term from. You know how Homestuck kind of did one image, a few lines of text, and then open ended text-input for a while? This is going to be like that, not low effort, but it's going to be fast paced, and user driven. If you can't think of a text input, I will always include a list of keywords that you can just use as a vote instead, though what they do might not always be 100%... Votes will be decided by random roll, and as always, 2 threads 1 CYOA.

This takes place in the same world as my other four stories I've done for this forum, currently ongoing is Marie and The Adventurer's League, and Escape From LAB 619, and the now finished Kitty Quest, and SCAB: A Wizard's Story.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The gimmick here is this, there is a spreadsheet that I will be monitoring, where you may input a thought, any thought at all. I've set up some columns for specific subjects that might be interesting, and a few seeder thoughts to get an idea of what a thought might look like. At any point, whether I'm updating, whether I'm posting, if you're just checking on the thread, you can go into that spreadsheet, and add any thought you like. You can respond to other people's thoughts. Try not to overwrite each other, and if for some reason things get out of hand we'll be switching to forms.

The Imp's Thought Processes Sheet Can Be Found HERE: [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoOt9qw-6pfQ4TYSx3ff1ZJzoWCe13-KoUi457rCGyE/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

If you're on your phone you and the spreadsheet is too hard, you can input your thoughts via a google form.

The Imp's Thought Processes Form Can Be Found HERE: [url]https://forms.gle/2VANKCnuH2mUYDZ28[/url]

The First Vote Is Simple, What is your name?

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Jun 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Posts from the end of the world

Dinosaur Gum

Name: Treacle

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I LOVE THEM APPLES

Rint

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

The gimmick here is this, there is a spreadsheet that I will be monitoring, where you may input a thought, any thought at all. I've set up some columns for specific subjects that might be interesting, and a few seeder thoughts to get an idea of what a thought might look like. At any point, whether I'm updating, whether I'm posting, if you're just checking on the thread, you can go into that spreadsheet, and add any thought you like. You can respond to other people's thoughts. Try not to overwrite each other, and if for some reason things get out of hand we'll be switching to forms.

The Imp's Thought Processes Sheet Can Be Found HERE:[url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoOt9qw-6pfQ4TYSx3ff1ZJzoWCe13-KoUi457rCGyE/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

If you're on your phone you and the spreadsheet is too hard, you can input your thoughts via a google form.

The Imp's Thought Processes Form Can Be Found HERE: [url]https://forms.gle/2VANKCnuH2mUYDZ28[/url]

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 14, 2021

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

The Imp's Thought Processes Sheet Can Be Found HERE: [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoOt9qw-6pfQ4TYSx3ff1ZJzoWCe13-KoUi457rCGyE/edit?usp=sharing

The Imp's Thought Processes Form Can Be Found HERE: [url]https://forms.gle/2VANKCnuH2mUYDZ28

[u].................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

VOTE:

A.) Let's work on the limiter
B.) Let's see what's up with the Plants From OuterSpace
C.) <Write-In>

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I LOVE THEM APPLES

A, try to find out what’s going on before we get sent into the death trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Posts from the end of the world

Dinosaur Gum

B Plantzzz