Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Congrats to Rahnuma, but more importantly, congrats to Kirios for winning the pool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh my God I actually won one of these! I wanted to post with you guys so bad but I feared jynxing it so I lurked the entire time.

Paypal is kirios86 AT gmail DOT com . Good game y'all, I will almost assuredly go back to my automatic 20 dollars to the winner spot next month.

Edit: I'm actually in labor and delivery right now - baby #3 will be born either late tonight or tomorrow morning. So you can just think of this as contributing to my baby funds over the next month or two.

Kirios fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 21, 2021

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Sent. Congrats!

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Sent, congrats!

LOL this loving trophy presentation waiting on a flyover.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

Kirios posted:

Oh my God I actually won one of these!

Edit: I'm actually in labor and delivery right now - baby #3 will be born either late tonight or tomorrow morning. So you can just think of this as contributing to my baby funds over the next month or two.

Sent! Congrats!

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Money sent, congrats!

Also pretty sure there's no current reality where Louis is longer than Rahm is.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Congrats kirios, sent the dollas but paypal put a security review on it for some reason?? So it might take a couple days to clear.

Great work by Rahm making birds on the last two. He earned it.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Money sent! Did the recipient name have consulting in it? :ohdear:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

Money sent! Did the recipient name have consulting in it? :ohdear:

Yeah it did - business of mine s'all good.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Though he didn't win it's still plain as day that Louis (almost) won to personally spite me.

Money sent.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Money sent!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Sent. Congrats.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Paid, congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kirios posted:

Oh my God I actually won one of these! I wanted to post with you guys so bad but I feared jynxing it so I lurked the entire time.

Paypal is kirios86 AT gmail DOT com . Good game y'all, I will almost assuredly go back to my automatic 20 dollars to the winner spot next month.

Money sent and congrats on the new kid!