Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Well besides sniper rifles (which suck) I haven’t had too many issues. Full auto on an AR generally works quite nicely and also when you acquire things like the M14 or shotguns…especially with Incendiary rounds for the latter.

I will say that the C4 and dynamite explosions are amazing.

It should be 60 FPS on a Xbox with FPS boost checked. The loading now is like 5 seconds and the quote loading screen barely even displays before getting back to the game.

Sniper rifles do exactly what you expect them to do, shoot someone in the head with them and they die. Not seeing the problem. It was pretty easy to snipe almost everyone in a base then sneak up and shoot the one or two remaining guys in the back of the head with a pistol or whatever. The first AR you can use is quite bad I thought maybe that's what they were talking about. I don't think I was a fan of the M14 either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU