Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
4 and 5 are really good video games

i hope 6 doesn't suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Yeah the sidekicks in 5 were awesome. Nick Rye and Grace were my powerful redneck friends

When I started playing 5, without being spoiled, I thought "you know, I bet this cult has nukes". Haha

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I actually only got a few hours into New Dawn, I had borrowed it off a mate, I think I'll pick it up later since used copies are like 15 at gamestop.

Also just realized I didn't actually finish the Mars DLC and didn't do the zombie one at all despite owning the season pass. I recall the guns being pretty interesting in Mars

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
On the one hand, yay animal friends :3:

On the other hand, you took Hurk from us?? One of the only comic relief characters in a shooty game that actually worked???

I bet there's an animal named Hurk

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

MarcusSA posted:

I thought the Mars one was good?

It's definitely pretty okay, about as good as Vietnam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

toiletbrush posted:

I wanted to like Farcry 5 but 30 minutes of that loving one minute loop of cultist music that you can't turn off and I couldn't handle it any longer

I literally have no idea what you're talking about