Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
Nodding as I take another stab at reprogramming Peppy, my secondhand roomba battlebot, to do anything but mandolin dicks: this is all very true about technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

The Management posted:

In Dune, apparently shooting a laser at a shield makes both sides explode, so everyone uses swords like cavemen. They never thought of setting up a laser gun on a tripod and firing it remotely. The person that comes up with this would be the new emperor.

Someone figuring this out is the catalyst to the entire plot

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hi can I pass your info on to Boston Dynamics? I get a 10% finder's fee so this would really help me buy more time for my device that lets me live forever.

Yes and I think we should join forces you are clearly mondo at science and I have clearly lost a great deal of penis