Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
excellent nose picking action there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
love cherrypicked stats
https://twitter.com/MLBStats/status/1406764240044707842?s=20

edit: Smyly hitless through 5 is probably bad, as it means they leave him in to get beat up the third time through the lineup

elentar fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jun 21, 2021

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Mariners sweep the Rays and I still have no idea if they’re good or bad or mediocre.

They're still bad but hoo boy fun to watch.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

elentar posted:

love cherrypicked stats
https://twitter.com/MLBStats/status/1406764240044707842?s=20

edit: Smyly hitless through 5 is probably bad, as it means they leave him in to get beat up the third time through the lineup

I mean they're silly but if your cherry picking results in that list I'm willing to allow it

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

They're still bad but hoo boy fun to watch.

We’ve improved to the 29th best team average and that ain’t nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
New week, new thread.