Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Chief McHeath posted:

But Haribo Twin Snakes are the realest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

dots are a grandpa candy but years ago they released BAT DOTS for halloween which were black as the night is dark and singularly flavored like blood orange and being a limited time new offering were fresh and springy and sweet and perfect instead of having the texture of melted tires please bat dots spread your wings again and fly into my mouth

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

i loved when i worked at a place that started selling tony's the number of middle aged white women who would see that and be like "WELL!! WHAT ARE THEY IMPLYING BY THAT??"

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

this is also why my favorite Special Texture Treat is gummi bears in either tart original yogurt or sweet cream marble slab ice cream, because the gummi bears freeze to an amazing solid consistency that slowly thaws as you chew and the fruity flavors go great with the simple bases