Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Oh boy I love pins (specifically vintage/antique). I inherited a bunch when my grandmother passed and I started wearing them on my scrubs when I had to follow an otherwise pretty strict dress code. Then my mom gave me a lot that she had because she never wore them and now I've started buying them myself.

Here are my vintage enamel pins:

mother's Girl Scout Brownie pin from the mid/late 50s, red dog of some sort, King Pine ski resort pin from the mid 60s, some kind of multi-metal inlay in black enamel

rainbow heart of unknown provenance (probably 60s or 70s), cloisonne butterfly, two tropical bird tie tacks, a powder enamel on copper butterfly my mom made at sleepaway camp in the 60s, and a 3D hydrangea (?) with a dangling rhinestone dewdrop.

I have many many more pins but they aren't enamel and do not fit in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU