Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I found this hat buried in a pile of clothes at a rummage sale and picked it up, seems to be an old soviet hat with a bunch of russian pins in it. pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I recall someone identified a bunch of them including an ebay link to buy one of them (the helicopter one iirc) but I couldn't find where that was mentioned unfortunately. It's possible it was off site and I'm forgetting. It's really neat though, yeah. The pins are pretty rad, a bit shoddy in build quality, but overall neat.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I love those moth pins, especially the Luna moth (though it irks me a bit to see it in pink instead of green), where did you get them?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
post-apocalyptic prospectors will be mining the ruins of human civilization for the precious enamel pins to use as currency

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
found some old enamel pins at a rummage sale