Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

kreeningsons posted:

i also own one patch

That’s hilarious.

I have a lot of enamel pins, they’re largely from places I’ve visited, gifts from friends from places *they* visited, or random pop culture stuff I like. It’s kind of a grab bag.

I have a row of pins representing controllers for retro video game consoles I own, arranged in chronological order.

I’ve also got a bunch of FiGPiNs, anyone else into those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Deeters posted:

I never really collect pins, but I've had these guys for.... a while. I'm surprised no one else here has posted some:

I also have these blinky guys that I got as a kid:

https://i.imgur.com/FOo8doP.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/7POPEqb.gifv

Holy poo poo I have the exact same blinky railroad one, I’ve had it since I was a little kid.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Anyone here heard of Pinfinity? I stumbled across them via an Instagram ad and ended up buying two pins from them. Their gimmick is you can download an augmented reality app and then look at the pins through the app and they’ll be animated and play sounds and music and stuff.

I grabbed a Magic the Gathering one (Chandra) and a NASA one (space shuttle). The AR gimmick is pretty neat, but it helps that the pins themselves are cool and well-made. The selections are a little meager so far and there wasn’t a whole lot I was interested in other than the two I bought, but I’ll keep an eye on them.