Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

advance wars remake looks good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

It's better than dark souls 2 but that bar is buried about 6 feet deep so not really a tough metric to clear

dark souls 2 is good actually

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I also really enjoy Sekiro. Genichiro and the last boss are really really clean and enjoyable duels that feel great to win

Speaking of Shinobi Executions, how you doin op

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Cloaked posted:

i've been watching a lot of starcraft 2 tournament matches lately. i think this is the right venue to talk about it. are zerg good y/n.

same but BW. watched the afreeca tournament, which still to this loving day is being cast by tasteless and artosis, the finals were sick.

I really hate SC2 Terran compared to BW Terran but SC2 Zerg is cool. banelings are such exciting units to see in action lol