Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

I enjoyed that treasure chests could actually have rewards I wanted in them, which is something many games fail at. A weapon in a chest didn't need to be better than my current weapon to be a good find, and that was an important, load-bearing pillar of what made botw fun. You'd have to come up with something else to take its place if you changed it

i was almost never glad to find a weapon in a chest. my inventory was almost always full so either the weapon wasnt as good and i'd just leave it there or it was as good or better and i'd have to do some inventory management. i was almost more excited to find armor or even guardian cores. the inventory management is really my main issue with weapon durability. its interesting at first but after a certain point it just becomes busywork

also going on a tangent here but i would like stasis a lot better if hitting an object frozen with it didnt damage your weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU