Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
Per Google, a quay is "a concrete, stone, or metal platform lying alongside or projecting into water for loading and unloading ships."

So Queasy Quay is decidedly neither queasy nor a quay. C'mon, level namers, you can do better than this!

(Krem Quay is most likely not a quay either, unless you stretch the definition to include the wooden platforms (that are only in the GBA version?), though it is at least very krem.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
FPZero kinda touched on this in the video but the amount of times the game decides to reward you with quills even for high-effort tasks seems... really annoying.

Both because quills don't really have any value (you can get, what, completely aesthetic tonics with them? sometimes you can buy hints with them but those put even less of a dent in your quills; if you made those free what would that change?) and because you aren't even guaranteed to have the full value of the reward (as seen with the constant 80% multiplier :U).