Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It's okay if people have kids and it's okay if people don't have kids. Just be good to them if you do have them.

Yeah, I have a five month old and while I am absolutely obsessed with her and get real joy out simple stuff, I can't blame people for not wanting to embark on something as utterly exhausting as having kids

The people finding fault in others for not procreating are weird but the people going after other people for wanting to start families and have kids is also weird as gently caress, "lol imagine having kids", ok cool :cheers: im pretty sure I know the deal at this point, brother lmao I have no concept of sleep I know what I signed up for and I'm fine with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU