Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Us breeders are happy you’re a genetic dead end too, OP, so it’s a win win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Katamari Democracy posted:

I don't want kids but I do want to have sex like everyday

Tug lyfe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Even as I breeder I have nothing but compassion for the Mormon women I see around here who have 7-8 Irish twins by the time they're 25, until they ask to cut in line at an event because I just have one kid and see they've been waiting a while. Then its breeder on breeder warfare.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Talkc posted:

Yes but what if your kid turns out to be a poo poo head?

Anecdotally it seems to be almost 99.9 percent related to if you are also a shithead as a parent. Seeing as most of us are semi functional broken people I think the goal is to raise a child that is an acceptable level of poo poo headedness. My parents are probably proud they raised a government working tuglord, could've been a lot worse.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
After some more thought if you never have a child or are part of child rearing you can't become a rad suburban dad and hang out in DST's ever shrinking man cave (I believe we are relegated to the back corner of the carport now).

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

AHH F/UGH posted:

Kids are boring as gently caress

lol no u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol I had a child let that sink in everyone by you’re not having children the Derpies way of life will live on