Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So what's your excuse then for being a miserable judgmental shithead?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I knew I didn't want kids from before I was 10 I just knew it. This was way before child free, I was a kid in the 70s and '80s and I just knew I wasn't going to have kids. I never even felt any pressure because I ignored it I was a weirdo and societal pressure didn't affect me much about anything. I have zero regrets, never a moment. I couldn't run my life right I sure as hell wasn't going to have kids. But I also am way too selfish too I want the freedom to do whatever I want with my own time.

I gather that there's some maternal instinct that lots of women have that I don't; there must be----it can't be all societal pressure. I did date a guy who had full custody of a couple little kids and I really liked him but I realized fairly early on that I would always be third in his affections so we had no real future.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

kntfkr posted:

that was an informative write-up coolguye, thanks

Wow
Yes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

CongoJack posted:

Nobody asks me if I have kids or want to have kids. Its because of my horrific appearance and even worse personality.

Do you?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Wrong thread oops

Spinz fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jun 20, 2021