Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Here's a link to the English commentary stream: https://watch.ddtpro.com/en/lives/tALJQru4GGasuPvqdYf43p?al=en

anyway, let's go THE loving FRENCH hon hon hon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

oh dammit I missed UUG because the stream didn't autoplay when the show started :negative:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I was going to make a Ko-RAKU-en Hall joke but it would've been terrible so I didn't

wait poo poo

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

birb with the Wood Grain Ring roll

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

L-O-V-E

I should take this opportunity to point out that Miu's theme (and a bunch of other UUG stuff) is available on Spotify. Do what you will with this information.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

miu stronk

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I should start imitating Matsui and just bellowing everything I say like a wounded ox

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

アイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイアイ

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

:france::france:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Maki being mean to Mei :argh:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

And now the blatant cheating from Maki! The nerve!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Chris Brookes is extremely biased and unprofessional

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Maki Itoh's head constitutes a foreign object, it should be removed from the ring. This ref is useless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

:france::france::france::france: