Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

A Bad King posted:

english isn't my first language so any help would be appreciated?

i drank it so no pic of item for reference but this is what's left.

it was smooth.

my take is that milkshakes/thickshakes involve icecream and milk as key components and preferably whipped cream on top and are essentially always sweet, smoothies involve lots of fruit and/or vegetables as the key ingredients as well as ice - it also doesn't need to necessarily be sweet other than natural sugars.

also nice av - a good picture of one of our more terrible former prime ministers (though our current one is pretty god awful too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU