Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Have you ever gone to a work event, or an acquaintance's gathering, and they got a jar of this poo poo and tortilla chips as one of the snacks???

I have never found one amazing salsa that I keep rebuying, but there are plenty of decent ones out there now. I have discovered I really like salsas with a fruity tint, especially RASPBERRIES :q: I'm snacking on some HINT OF LIME tortilla chips + this right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i would eat spinach dip with cardboard if i had to

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
its probably because the ones in the back of the mexican place are uncooked bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

Jared Salsa

Haven't had this in a long drat time, but it's a good'un.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BigFactory posted:

I was exploring an old abandoned house once and I found a bottle of lemon lime New York Seltzer at least 10 years after they stopped selling it. It looked like someone had taken one sip and then dropped it. I was tempted to open it up and see what 10 years of mouth bacteria buildup would do to a bottle of seltzer, but pretty quickly decided that was a really gross idea

Jared Salsa would have opened it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
smooth salsas are nice for dippin your quesadilla in imho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc