Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

$40 worth of $2 scratchers and I stand at the counter scratching every single one while you wait in line behind me with an armful of goods, your cheap cold drinks getting warm, your cheap hot snacks getting cold, you constantly re-adjusting, trying to catch the bag of Bugles that's about to fall with your elbow, while you're focused on this delicate balancing act, you squeeze through the foam cup you use to hold your 44 oz. fountain soda. I glance to my left, not far enough to actually see you behind me. I ask the cashier scan my tickets and cash me out. She hands me $14. "Can I getta packa Black & Mild, wood tip?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Gregoire posted:

One good thing about living in West Virginia: gas station pepperoni rolls.

Pepperoni rolls rule. I drove a friend and his girlfriend to the airport Sunday morning, they were going to visit her family in West Virginia. As we started driving I asked him "so have you ever had a pepperoni roll?" and she was so excited that I even knew what they were.