Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

my wife always gets frito's and they stink up the whole car with that lovely toasted corn smell

i put a ban on frito's for all future road trips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I actually read the OP thoroughly this time, and I gotta agree with the brown wood chips.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

they're real and they're spectacular

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I think I posted this in another thread, maybe the soda one? But the best drink strat for a gas station/convenience store is:

Grab the stupid huge bigass cup

2-4 "airplane bottles" of single serve liquor. The place I go to always has cheap Jim Beam Devil's Cut (90 proof). Covertly pour them into the bigass cup and look over your shoulder at the cashier like they are an FBI informant.

Squirt of vanilla, either from the soda fountain or the coffee station.

Fill your bigass cup with 1/3 ice.

Fill the rest with your choice of Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Root Beer.

That's a lot of drunk, and very palatable, for the price!!

And then you just hop in the car and hit the interstate yeah?

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

WITCHCRAFT posted:

what

a Honey Bung is a soft pastry with a soft sticky glaze

or do you mean that it gets stuck in your mouth rather than ripping poo poo up? are you eating a pastry/dough/bread thing with literally no drink at all?

what is happening here

I understand exactly what they mean. The sugary glaze leaves a weird texture on the roof of your mouth, even with a drink.