Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NICK JACKSON ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TODAY! HE'S A CHEATER HE'S A CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Penta should never get pinned by Karl Anderson no matter what

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahaha, God if his daughter was there going,"Wowwww!" that would be amazing.

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11111

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
as a new-ish watcher I can't believe The Bucks ever tried to be faces

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dynamite ruled.

Codependent Poster posted:

I would totally be down for a Penta/Karl singles match.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
CUBE

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Anderson starting to too sweet then changing to the elite E taunt was funny.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Incredibly well paced show.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Oh wow Elite wins again. Even the Good Brothers can't eat a loving pin. There is no way the resolution of this will be worth the months and months of bullshit leading to it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Oh wow Elite wins again. Even the Good Brothers can't eat a loving pin. There is no way the resolution of this will be worth the months and months of bullshit leading to it.

lol

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

smarxist posted:

The bullet Club was always best as heels. Golden Elite worked, but they need to be loving scumbags.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I've been really sick of the interference lately, but for some reason, that one worked for me.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Have the elite lost at all since this storyline? Or gotten some comeuppance?

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

That trackstuit makes Cutler look look like a colossal dork. It's very effective.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Codependent Poster posted:

Good match, but eventually my sour grapes are gonna get me to just stop paying attention to anything involving the Elite. I need the Hangman/Kenny match and some serious tag contenders like....pronto.

EDIT: Like it's supposed to be reminiscent of the NWO poo poo, I get that. But I started tuning that poo poo out too, eventually. Don't turn Hangman into Sting 2 for the love of god.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

The French are about to take the ring in TJPW if you need to watch some ethical tag team wrestling...

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

TV Zombie posted:

frankie's slowly dismantling them and i imagine he's going to be crucial in the upcoming comeuppance but they're not going to be starting that on a dead timeslot

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

The resolution will be Hangman kicking out of an OWA and it absolutely will be worth it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

TV Zombie posted:

probably gonna lose everything by the end of the year, so they're really making this run count

plus Kenny is going to go on the saddest job world tour

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChrisBTY posted:

TV Zombie posted:

They lost a week ago.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

smarxist posted:

The show kinda needed The Elite as a whole to be the protagonists since they were the main draw. But yeah, absolutely better as heels.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

smarxist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGr_y8NxcAo

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Hook will beat them all in a 7 on 1 handicap match.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

smarxist posted:

There was way too much good will towards The Elite for them to be heels at the start of AEW, but god they're great now that they've all turned.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The Elite isn't quite at Dick Togo Bullet Club levels yet but they are getting there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Cube is mean.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Wezlar posted:

There was way too much good will towards The Elite for them to be heels at the start of AEW, but god they're great now that they've all turned.

in retrospect, they played into that energy so well, because everyone was so happy for them to launch AEW and blow up and you could watch them wriggling uncomfortably under the positive vibes until they could bust loose and be complete poo poo heads again, Kenny went from sulking/unsure to a maniacal cartoon villain like from JoJo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

had to wait till after dynamite to watch this.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971091