Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Doctor Dogballs posted:

it's not that complicated stupid just Do World Peace

not even joking this is it. humans made poo poo the way it is - mostly dumb humans. we can be dumb and make things anew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Coronavirus is one unsuccessful attempt at making world peace viral

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
World PEACE OF DEEZ NUTS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

we should do world peace on earth, like, as a prank lol

then when the worlds leaders and elites and the killuminati get upset we can pull off our collective masks and yell "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, WHY ARE YOU SO SERIOUS"

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

we should do world peace on earth, like, as a prank lol

then when the worlds leaders and elites and the killuminati get upset we can pull off our collective masks and yell "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, WHY ARE YOU SO SERIOUS"

epic

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Has World Peace caught on yet? I'll only jump on the bandwagon when it's cool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
World peace was great before they sold out and went lamestream. Ugh.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
OP gonna be pissed off when his oxytocin high wears off and he realises all this world peace he made is boring as hell.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm doing my part. I did not steal clothes from my neighbours clothesline despite not wanting to do a load of laundry today. Not to toot my own horn but I think if we all followed my example the world would be a better place.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Das Boo posted:

Wait, how do we make peace with those countries that keep killing gay people?

War doesn't have the best track record as far as preserving gay rights. Now I don't know where you live but I bet it probably kills people it shouldn't. Maybe y'all could make war on yourself until you sort that out?

Far more concerning is people who don't use the internet or only consume state and large corporate media. It may surprise you that many of these people are killers.

Anyway, for my contribution I pledge to pash any hot guy who does a world peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

stay safe poverty world