Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I see a new online comic that is funny, then just about everything else afterwards is unfunny. Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s difficult to achieve this, and it’s probably pretty rare.

I’m no funny comic connoisseur, but I’d say The Far Side has lived up to that standard. At least much more so than others.

So what is out there goons that I should know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I hear that CTRL ALT DEL is pretty good

That one comic is all they needed, and all the permutations of it.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Thirdseconding Nedroid and Whomp!

Whomp! is actually the only comic I have continued reading throughout its existence, because I feel Ronnie needs our support to survive. Even it has its dull moments, but he is almost 10 years in and I still laugh out loud somewhat often which is quality

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and Perry Bible Fellowship were almost always either funny or at least interesting (though I have not intentionally read either in years)

Thanks of reminding me of Whomp! Yeah, these are good. I like how it’s at the point where it’s breaking the forth wall bringing the creator into comic.

Aardvark! posted:

Nedroid is the answer op.

It makes me happy to read it.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Tree Bucket posted:

Friend, page 117 of "the prehistory of the far side" is what you seek.

"Is this 555-3178?" God asked.
"No, this is 555-7138."
"Sorry." And God hung up.

lol. Just ordered a copy of The Prehistory of the Far Side.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Turdo posted:

Cowboy Henk

lmao thank you for providing this great funny.