Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Gorn Myson posted:

The opposite has happened with Trashfuture, in that its a poo poo British remake of Chapo. Even the spinoffs are far worse than the Chapo spinoffs.

Reaverbot posted:

Kill James Bond is further evidence to me that it is impossible to make a good James Bond podcast

:wrong: (and Chapo sucks imo)

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Aug 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

What's everyone favorite Milo bit? I have a hard time deciding between Milo rants and Keir Starmer voice

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

I will say that Boney Island Whitefish makes want to fall asleep. At least with the Commie Book Club there's usually an interesting topic, but listening to Riley and a low energy Australian dude talk about some late 2000s show... :tootzzz:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Started listening to a few of the related podcasts recently.

Masters of Our Domain: It's okay, I think? I've never watched Seinfeld so maybe it would be better if I had. Milo is pretty good, not a big fan of Phoebe. Especially in the 2nd or 3rd episode it seemed like half the jokes she made were making fun of "woke" language, which I guess would be on brand for Jerry Seinfeld.

The Bottlemen: Not exactly funny but pretty interesting. I listened to the first episode and was intrigued. Then I skipped the 2nd (bonus) episode, and the 3rd episode was about a bunch of CIA/CSIS conspiracy poo poo with a guest I couldn't stand, so I skipped it after about 5 minutes. Probably not worth listening to if you don't like Riley.

10K Posts: Mildly interesting. Not particularly funny. Phoebe seems a bit better than on MoOD, too bad about her awful audio quality. Hussein is cool :cool:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

some plague rats posted:

Listening to MoOD without actually having watched Seinfeld is absolute sicko behaviour

I was a baby when it finished it's last season. I'm not a fan of sitcoms in general, either

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

some plague rats posted:

Then why would you listen to a podcast about it

:yosbutt:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

I die a little inside everytime someone on TF of WTYP describes something as "soy" or "soyfacing"

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Also why do they hate improv so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Updated thoughts: I unsubscribed to 10K Posts, it was just too much internecine poo poo. Bottlemen is okay, but it's a lot of concentrated Riley without any balancing joker hosts. I'm actually really enjoying MoOD! Maybe I just like people relaying random anecdotes, idk. They do usually say some annoyingly dumb poo poo at least once per episode though, like talking about dating and doing "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" level riffs. And they apparently unironically believe the CIA killed JFK, so that's cool!!