Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bablicon
Jun 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yup very popular guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
his dog died today :smith:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
whose rereg are you op

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ninjoe baiden

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i read he told putin the cyberattacks must stop, and gave him a list of "16 specific sites" that absolutely not must be cyberattacked

:mmmhmm:

Bablicon
Jun 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bula Vinaka posted:

i read he told putin the cyberattacks must stop, and gave him a list of "16 specific sites" that absolutely not must be cyberattacked

:mmmhmm:

And dis dead gay forum wasn’t even one of them. Won’t somebody think of the assbutts?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I loled at this lovely thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

YeahTubaMike posted:

That's a good boy :(

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
The most progressive president in history got the most votes in history. This country is headed in the right direction. :)

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
he should legalize weed imo

Bablicon
Jun 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Don Piano posted:

he should legalize weed imo

920 smoke meth erry day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He also invented basketball and holds undisputed world record

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
voting is the ultimate illusion of choice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Biden got the most dead people votes of any elected official ever in the united states. Quite the accomplishment.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Bi den
Those drat homosexuals are taking over our country :mad:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

YeahTubaMike posted:

Aw man why do I always get this kind of news here?

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Schweinhund posted:

The most progressive president in history got the most votes in history. This country is headed in the right direction. :)

I mean, is the general perception "most progressive ever"? Honest question. Because ehhh, IMO even democrats are at this point just left of center, if not actively in cahoots with the right still.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Chinatown posted:

voting is the ultimate illusion of choice

:2bong:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Floodixor posted:

I mean, is the general perception "most progressive ever"? Honest question. Because ehhh, IMO even democrats are at this point just left of center, if not actively in cahoots with the right still.

Anyone who says he's that progressive is either sarcastic or just wrong

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
The only reason democrats seem remotely to the left is because our other political party are outright fascists.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its so hilarious the right simply cannot grasp that it's not that we like biden, it's that trump was hated THAT much. It's like the SEP field from hitchhikers, it's just this insanely obvious fact that can't penetrate the framework of their consciousness

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Who's the second most voted for person?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Joe Budden

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Thread title is wrong, Joko Widodo got more votes than Joe Biden.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol OP, Trump lost to Joe loving Biden lmao.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Floodixor posted:

He just made it so being anti-capitalist is now domestic terrorism lmao

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
well obviously op he had all the chinese voting for him!! :roflolmao:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mooey Cow posted:

Hillary Clinton, the second most progressive president US of A never had

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
biden i am american ambassador to ukrane plz tell the russians to stop using microwave ray guns on us

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

A dog named Maxwell in the 1920's

Bablicon
Jun 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robo Reagan posted:

biden i am american ambassador to ukrane plz tell the russians to stop using microwave ray guns on us

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

Isn't this poo poo nuts, btw?
Like every few years we're just like hey another one of embassies somewhere got hit with a flesh burning ray gun *shrug* well poo poo happens huh?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Isn't this poo poo nuts, btw?
Like every few years we're just like hey another one of embassies somewhere got hit with a flesh burning ray gun *shrug* well poo poo happens huh?

I think this what just happens when people from north america drink the local tap water.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I can't stop looking up news, real and imagined about his son, Hunter Biden. Where is Hunter!!!!

Bablicon
Jun 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I can't stop looking up news, real and imagined about his son, Hunter Biden. Where is Hunter!!!!

Did you know he has a penis? I saw it myself on the internet. Biden shoulda never been president.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
There are multiple pictures of Donald Trump hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell but Joe Biden's son takes a few embarrassing dick pics and that's somehow where conservatives draw the line. Maybe they wouldn't have made as big a deal about it if Hunter Biden had been sending them to kids.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yes it's very confusing to me why some of the sleaziest people alive today would dig up any possible dirt on Hunter Biden despite their own foibles I certainly can't make heads or tails of this!

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Joe biden is one of the top 50 most lucid and cognizant presidents of America of all time.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

where is joe biden jr??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hunter is actually living at a remote and extremely secure location but when our nation needs him the most he will heed the call