Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
The only reason democrats seem remotely to the left is because our other political party are outright fascists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

There are multiple pictures of Donald Trump hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell but Joe Biden's son takes a few embarrassing dick pics and that's somehow where conservatives draw the line. Maybe they wouldn't have made as big a deal about it if Hunter Biden had been sending them to kids.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

Biden raped a woman op

That's why Trump supporters went after his son instead. They couldn't attack the one thing they respect about Joe.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Spinz posted:

Presidential failsons is def a pattern now

The these last few presidents before Trump didn't have sons and the last time we had a president with a failson that failson ended up becoming the president later.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hunter would make a good president imo

At the very least we know he knows how to loving party.

Dandywalken posted:

Holy poo poo thats messed up

He's also serial sexual harasser and I'm pretty sure he's had some not good interactions with minors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Hunter Biden is basically the version of Joe Biden that existed in those Onion articles.