Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I've left my dad two messages so far. He's not great about being around his phone but I hope i can catch him before bed. I get to see him on Friday and he hates greeting card holidays, but still :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I, uh, I miss my dad.

:mad:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Literally A Person posted:

I, uh, I miss my dad.

:mad:

Well shoot better next time!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

FoolyCharged posted:

Well shoot better next time!

:clint:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I ate entirely too much and you'd be a drat fool to think I'm not going back for dessert. :hellyeah:

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Nuts and Gum posted:

Imagine having a family and not just sulking around your home in squalor cause nothing matters. Just lmao

I would if I had to battle being responsible for thrusting another human into a brief meaningless existence just for them to be eventually ripped away from it.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Nightmare Cinema posted:

I would if I had to battle being responsible for thrusting another human into a brief meaningless existence just for them to be eventually ripped away from it.

You sound fun

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

they don't call him "admiral tons of pussy" for nothin'

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
thanks squid fishes

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

I'm not cooking on Father's Day. gently caress that.

I watched the Suns win game one, went to a Mexican place for dinner and then watched the Canadiens lose because the Coyotes didn't make the playoffs.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. I lost mine suddenly on May 31st and it’s been a rough few weeks. Today was hard but it was nice to spend it with my own kids and feel their love.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I needed to correct my post, I just realized I gave a very different message than I intended. Sorry for being a downer, for real Happy Father's Day for all of you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

congratulations you came in a lady

I mean, it’s a huge self esteem booster for her so let that pearl sauce drip imo. :backtowork:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A+ Father’s Day.

Built a Lego racecar with the girls all afternoon, then they helped me wash the actual car and then had the best steak dinner I have ever had in my life. I got new dress shoes, a tie, two pairs of gym shorts and a new desk for my home office. Finished the evening with bourbon and a better than average bottle of champagne.

Fantastic Dad experience. Would Dad again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. I lost mine suddenly on May 31st and it’s been a rough few weeks. Today was hard but it was nice to spend it with my own kids and feel their love.

Sorry to hear about your loss, that loving sucks. It seems like you are reflecting your father's goodness onto your kids which is a nice way to honor his memory while raising future good people.