Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I got one too and I'm going back to Android once it's paid off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

Android..hmm yes let me buy this phone with an OS made by an advertising company that is comically evil.

Yeah i remember the last time i downloaded Android i got a note from one of the slave laborers that built it asking me to save them from the factory

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

How am I supposed to respect the products of a person that died eating fruit? Like thats pretty dumb

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

italian quid posted:

Yeah I can't wait till Apple rolls out the feature that makes my phone screen look like a garbled incomprehensible mess. That's the killer app the iPhone needs

But enough about your posting..

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

let me pencil you in on my Palm Pilot here

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dear Watson posted:

I loved my zune. I’m glad you still remember me after all these years though

I miss my Zune HD so much. Loved that little fucker

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just as easy to clean jizz off my amazon fire tablet as it is my ipad. Makes you think

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Im just curious on what the total for that ends up being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My iphone flags like 10% of my spam calls. Android was far better at it, even aside from the call screening robot.