Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I use my phone for like 2 things - browsing the internet and talking to people. Bells and whistles are neat but I rarely use them. I buy android and use boost, price is what matters to me. I have used Apple too when I got it for a deal (read my friend gave me her old phone)

Y'all get really defensive over which massive corporate entity hired slave labor to put together your mobile forums device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

This thread is a honeypot for lovely debate and petty insults over some mundane poo poo.

Plus it's all moot anyways cuz my dad could beat up all your dad's combined

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Well my dad's gonna call your dad and cuss him out :smuggo:

My dad will screen your dad's call and he'll never even get the chance.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

iPhone was really good at suckin my balls and eating rear end, but Android really worked the shaft and tickled my peehole.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

thathonkey posted:

the android cope continues

Android knows how to milk my prostate like no other. But apple knows how to milk my heart. Do I cope with lack of prostate milkings, or lack of love??

A man can die from losing either.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I for one am interested in learning more about the heart milk

It's proprietary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

thathonkey posted:

im the guy still concerned about proprietary technology in 2021. we can turn this ship around if we just care enough !!!

Sir I'm talking about heart milk