Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i had to use an android for work for about half a year and it was the worst experience ever. just absolutely dog poo poo phone and os. sorry about your poor taste op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wendigee posted:

that is ignorant, you are ignorant /michael

shut da gently caress up . android people are weird and annoying

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
theyre all manufactured the same way in the same place just like every electronic

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah obviously steve jobs was a loving idiot he tried to treat cancer by drinking juice and it killed him. what more can i say

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

zhar posted:

as someone who who enjoys not buying a new phone every couple of years and values security patches im happy with my iphone 6s. i also like how apple makes facebook and google mad.

yeah i dont like apple either but when you look at incentives between apple (in the business of selling hardware at exorbitant prices and making even more money off that ecosystem) vs. google (in the business of ads and by extension collecting and selling data) youd have to be a loving moron to buy an android phone. at least when apple says they care about security and privacy it's not a giant stretch to believe them.

plus ios is just a trillion times better than android.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bradzilla posted:

lmfao if you believe apple isn't collecting your data

ok

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bradzilla posted:

you can google and find out that they're doing exactly the same poo poo as google and facebook but sure if it helps to be in denial about it, you do you

ok

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bradzilla posted:

corporation with access to the personal data of a billion users: we are keeping your data safe and definitely not using it to further our profits, promise ;)

apple users: yay i'm glad u are so protective of my data :)

ok

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the virgin android user vs the chad iphone user really playing out live itt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yalls knowledge of phones is alarmingly stuck in the previous decade

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lot of android cope itt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Blooster posted:

iphone literally has zero call screening built in lol

what do yall mean by call screening. my iphone classifies like 90% of incoming calls as spam risk and it has never been wrong

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

just pick up the drat phone

no?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whaaaaandroid more like. fuckin cry babies

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the android cope continues

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
windows phone was so good and so popular they had to stop making them altogether

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im the guy still concerned about proprietary technology in 2021. we can turn this ship around if we just care enough !!!