Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

get this: crapple

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol ah yes, apple, noted for having extremely ethical manufacturing processes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmfao if you believe apple isn't collecting your data

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

you can google and find out that they're doing exactly the same poo poo as google and facebook but sure if it helps to be in denial about it, you do you

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

corporation with access to the personal data of a billion users: we are keeping your data safe and definitely not using it to further our profits, promise ;)

apple users: yay i'm glad u are so protective of my data :)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

tango alpha delta posted:

lol, you've never used LumaFusion on an iPad. i do video editing in Premier Pro on my desktop with dual IPS color corrected monitors, but drat is it ever cool to be able to edit video on the go.

as for a 'proper art tablet' like a Wacom Cintiq, i can sculpt directly on the screen in Nomad using the Apple Pencil. once again, being able to sculpt something on the go and then importing it into ZBrush is very loving cool.

it sounds like you don't have a lot of experience with the iPad.e:or you just aren't keeping up with the tech that's currently available.

no one loving cares dog

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

tango alpha delta posted:

Hey, grandpa, I use a mouse and a keyboard and the pressure sensitive Apple Pencil with my iPad all the time.

I’m quite happy with the portability versus dragging a dual monitor workstation around.

no one loving cares dog

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

This call screening sounds loving stupid stop pretending to have a secretary and just pick up the drat phone

okay boomer

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dear Watson posted:

Lolling at the idea of people hitting “screen call” and then waiting with baited breath for the computer to text them back to see if it’s someone they want to accept a call from. Desperate for human interaction, but not wanting to talk to just anyone. Just waiting for the one amazon delivery driver that doesn’t know how to text you he can’t find your place.

you are very smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dear Watson posted:

The audacity thinking my time is as worthless as theirs

lmfao