Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

nothing like a steamed hamburger on a hot day

nut

I look behind the BK counter into the kitchen. I watch an underpaid worker open a sort of plastic drawer and pull out a whopper patty they put on the bun. I think about having a plastic drawer like that at home, though it would rob me of the joy of paying for it

nut

*whispers to the guy behind me in line* I hear great things about their ketchup

nut

everyone from corporate sitting around, hunched into tiny metal chairs, each opening their cool kids club meal and donning their paper crowns. the American dream is alive and real. every man a king. the lay offs start this afternoon

nut

bk employee putting a raw chicken through the potato fry cutter: gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i worked at one and never quit. i went in one day to find out that a supply truck driver showed up when we were temporarily closed due to a toilet emergency and he got so pissed he smashed in a window and hosed up the whole kitchen. i got there like ten minute after the manager came in to open and we both basically stood in the doorway and watched him pinch a loaf into the fryolater.

we all got transferred to different locations but this was in rural fuckin vermont and i was a 16 year old with no car. so no, i was not going to hitchhike 40 miles for a 3 hour lunch peak shift.

when i say i never quit i mean the franchise put me on a zero hour contract and just... hasn't erased me from the system yet. i got a letter at my new address from corporate saying that because i changed my name after marriage i need to refile my I-9s.

on the other hand that fuckin spicey chicken sandwich?