Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Just came to the realization that breakfast is the only meal I enjoy. I eat the same thing every day: 4 scrambled eggs, 2 Jimmy Dean sausage links and a piece of whole grain toast with strawberry jelly. If this was the only meal I ate, three times a day, could I expect any negative consequences health-wise? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scurvy

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

STABASS posted:

Just came to the realization that breakfast is the only meal I enjoy. I eat the same thing every day: 4 scrambled eggs, 2 Jimmy Dean sausage links and a piece of whole grain toast with strawberry jelly. If this was the only meal I ate, three times a day, could I expect any negative consequences health-wise? Thanks.

You’d have to at least have on lunch serving of rear end a week to make sure you’re getting all your nutrients

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I called your mom and told her you don't eat your vegetables, OP.

She told me to drive to your house and kick your rear end.

Does that count as a health consequence?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Very high cholesterol and blood pressure, probably obesity, and scattered health issues from certain vitamin deficiencies.

Also it's friggin weird to eat the same meal everyday as it is. Don't do that.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
if you go to sleep between every meal then yes you get breakfast for every meal

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

To simplify your diet even more, try liquifying your three breakfast a day meal plan into a slurry and then injecting them via an enema.
Then you don't even have to chew!

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day , so unless you only eat once a day the answer is no.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

you're gonna want some vegetables in there somewhere OP

just put ketchup on your eggs that should do the trick

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

yes, in much the same way that you can eat mcdonald's chicken nuggets and a big mac for every meal

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Remember a balanced breakfast starts with a tall glass of milk, I can provide you plenty if you can provide the labor :blush:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

STABASS posted:

Fries are my favorite food, like I could eat them forever (thanks stupid neurons!) but even I know only eating that all day would kill me.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
As long as it's pizza on a bagel you're good

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You should add a donut to your breakfast OP. Then you can eat it 3 times a day. Hope that helps.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i have breakfast for dinner at least once a week. usually more. scrumbled cheezy eggs with bell pep and onion. some sausages. side cottage cheese. i rotate which hot sauce i use because i gotta lotta sauces :grin:

drk
Jan 16, 2005
you've got the palate of a picky 4 year old OP

side effects include getting cranky and needing a midafternoon nap, also heart disease

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I scrambled eggs (2 off them op, Jesus)
And added half a bell pepper, half a serrano, and about 3/4 of a tomato that were finally diced and sauteed first.
Stirred in some Mrs. Renfeos green salsa at the end, topped with a bit of shredded Jack cheese and served with a side of chipotle baked beans.
And water.

Maybe don't eat like a friggin sow constantly

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

I scrambled eggs (2 off them op, Jesus)
And added half a bell pepper, half a serrano, and about 3/4 of a tomato that were finally diced and sauteed first.
Stirred in some Mrs. Renfeos green salsa at the end, topped with a bit of shredded Jack cheese and served with a side of chipotle baked beans.
And water.

Maybe don't eat like a friggin sow constantly

Why are you being so unpleasant? I exercise regularly and manage my weight fine, 165lb at 5' 10". That sow comment was really unnecessary, dude.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

STABASS posted:

Why are you being so unpleasant? I exercise regularly and manage my weight fine, 165lb at 5' 10". That sow comment was really unnecessary, dude.

ya trump isn't even president any more!

on a related note you are technically breaking a fast every time you eat so go hog wild

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Anyway, I just finished my twelveth egg today and am feeling fine. I'll check in with you all tomorrow. peace!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no, gently caress you

gently caress YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dolphin posted:

gently caress YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

STABASS posted:

I'm extremely invested in your health because I'm your son from the future I love you my glorious hog of a father please live, for me

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Desperado Bones posted:

Fries are my favorite food, like I could eat them forever (thanks stupid neurons!) but even I know only eating that all day would kill me.

drink a glass of milk with them, and you might be surprised at how long you last before your heart explodes from cholesterol!

potatoes and dairy is all you need for complete nutrition

(cf. cheesy potatoes woman)

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
how do i season my crock pot, i don't want everything to taste the same

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005
This guy is an academic and he says you're doing it wrong. You should only be eating sausage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8Rf9h0-Sk

hope this helps

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
As long as it’s vegan yes you can OP

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Desperado Bones posted:

Just eat cheesy fries, they have all essential aminos and have enough vitamin C that you won't get scurvy except in aggravating circumstances

fake edit this person knows what up

Klyith posted:

drink a glass of milk with them, and you might be surprised at how long you last before your heart explodes from cholesterol!

potatoes and dairy is all you need for complete nutrition

(cf. cheesy potatoes woman)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
God gave us all the nutrients we need when he gave us balls, consume only of the Water of Life (what the white man calls semen) and be immortal, so sayeth the great Elijah Mohammed.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
mom keeps asking if I'm ok

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Just don't eat lunch or dinner

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Alucard posted:

pizza on a what :monocle:

op that is not a good idea long-term but you could do it for a few days before you got sick.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Alucard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4PI1kbINI

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I ate cereal for dinner last week because a tornado had knocked out the power. My mother was scandalized, but it was not a bad time.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yeah OP, add a glass of fruit juice or cereal with fruit.

Grevlek posted:

if you go to sleep between every meal then yes you get breakfast for every meal

The perfect lifestyle.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

As long as it’s vegan yes you can OP
i dunno that seems kinda dumb

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I thought this thread was gonna be about eating different types of breakfast for every meal, not the same one over and over!!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What other food are you eating pal that you don't enjoy it?

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
breakfast for dinner is better than in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
gently caress yeah op, pancakes all day every day