Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I don't give a poo poo about this PPV.

So, gently caress it, top 15 favorite wrestlers of all-time.

1.) Steve Austin
2.) Mick Foley
3.) Bret Hart
4.) Ric Flair
5.) Chris Jericho
6.) Daniel Bryan
7.) Kurt Angle
8.) Kane
9.) Eddie Guerrero
10.) The Undertaker
11.) The Rock
12.) Becky Lynch
13.) Kofi Kingston
14.) Jake Roberts
15.) Asuka

Austin's always been #1, but in the past few years, Mick Foley and Bret Hart have really rocketed up my board. I just love, love, love their work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I actually love this as an inciting incident for a feud; this should've happened with Rollins and his heel laugh

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Pat knows what the people want

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alexa Bliss is a good performer and a good-enough wrestler and I wish that she did not have a gimmick seemingly designed to entice sex predators.

I'm kind of shocked that WWE hasn't done a gimmick like this before though, at least to my knowledge. It seems right up Vince's alley.

Also, although Shayna is far from my favorite wrestler, I do think she's a pretty unique part of the division and I'm glad she's still making PPV appearances. I thought for sure she would be released after a year on the main roster.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alright, I want a gif of the cut from Alexa screaming to Nia screaming, looking confused

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, did Charlotte have cow gear in that retrospective? Huh.

I like that black/yellow/white jumpsuit though

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

It was supposed to be Cruella Deville. But yeah cow gear.

Ohhhhhh, I get it. Topical.

Also, I feel like Rhea's gear gradually improved in NXT, and then went a little too far, and now it's a lot too far

On the other hand, I loved Seth's crayola white suit whenever that happened recently so maybe my gear opinions are bad (it looked so rad holy gently caress)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Actually does anyone know where to buy that Seth melted-crayon white suit? I would absolutely buy it; it's my new grail alongside a 2014 Winter Olympics Team USA button-up sweater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK, the terrible trash talk after the match made me laugh

Also the good Mick Foley interview with Austin was good