Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

bobkatt013 posted:

And the calling out on peoples bullshit is not just his brothers but his father as well. He tells off splinter multiple times.

It's an interesting and good evolution of Mikey as the brothers' conscience when usually it's just "aw, let's all chill out, guys!" and the others would nod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

How Wonderful! posted:

As an educator I consider it my responsibility to educate everyone's kids about Ben Reilly.

Better than they learn about Ben Reilly from you than out on the streets.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Also, I read Avengers Tech-On and I know it's an alternate universe but it had Spider-Man and Mary-Jane together without comment. Did they fix that in the main books yet, or is his pact with Satan to get divorced still holding?

Peter and MJ are still together and have been but they've still never been 'married' as part of the very odd deal with Mephisto.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

DigitalRaven posted:

Also, this being classic Dredd, it only had six pages an issue (so as to fit in four or five other stories at the same time), and the issues were weekly.

It's honestly amazing how much John Wagner and the others could cram into six pages.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

JordanKai posted:

New 52 Swamp Thing was really good and went on for about 50 issues. Couldn't quite hack it all the way to 52 issues, sadly.

Is that the one where we got The Black as opposition to The Green and Abbie acting kinda Sarah Connor-in-T2-esque?