Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/look-back-chapter-1/chapter/23027
A new one shot manga by Tatsuki Fugimoto, the creator of Chainsaw Man/Fire Punch. It is free to read and I highly recommend everyone check it out as it incredibly good. The story follows two middle school girls who draw manga, Fujino is popular but kind of a dabbler. while Kyomoto is a technically talented loner. An encounter changes their lives forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He was better at hiding his weird tendencies back in the 90s.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Conspiracies was good but I thought the JFK section relied a little too hard on expecting readers to be familiar with the Garrison theory (which was the basis of the Oliver Stone movie.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Big Book that I liked the most would have to be The Big Book of Bad. Because it is such a wide term they could go all over the place with it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

People should use Judge Dredd's first name more often when talking about him. Oh, you mean Judge Joe Dredd? Keep you from being confused about if someone is talking about Judge Rico Dredd.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Is there anything with Carrie besides the Dark Knight Returns and it's sequels?

They've teased her on the new season of Titans as part of Bruce's dossier of potential Robins.

Anyway, I've been reading the Master edition of From Hell which has some minor redone artwork and is colorized and frankly I don't think it adds that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I saw The Show the movie Alan Moore wrote and has a small part in. It is very much a rambling kind of movie with the main character trying to track down a man and then a piece of jewelry in the town of Northampton, which just happens to be full of weirdos. While not a comedy it is at times very funny but there's a definite sinister undertone that takes over whenever Moore's character shows up. Also in peak Alan Moore form the main character is Dennis the Menace (the UK version) all grown up as a Zen hitman.