Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you down with deep fried thighs?
gently caress yeah
gently caress yeah
View Results

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I ordered some wings to go on my way home from a hike. I go in, and I'm waiting. A family comes in and walks up to the counter to order, and the cashier points at a sign "Please order online, sorry for the inconvenience." They all looked at each other and thought this meant they couldn't eat there, so they left.

That's my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I ordered mine on their website. It was quick n easy. But, yeah, maybe they thought they needed an app.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Fries I've gotten from them have been kinda bland to average at best.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lol the first comment of a raw chicken

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I really enjoy their original hot, which is their version of buffalo. It's exactly as hot as I want in a wing, and has some good tang. I'm not a Hot Ones fanatic, so it's probably mild to anyone else. I think I've tried all their others and didn't care for any of them. The wings themselves have always been cooked well and quite large. No real complaints and I'm pretty happy I have a go to wing place.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 28, 2022

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
imma ask here because

Wings over <city> just opened here. I have a $10 gift card. It looks like a national chain.

A dozen wings are over $20. I don't know what the actual gently caress, but... What the gently caress? Wingstop it's 15 wings for 15 bux.

How should I set my expectations before using this $10 card to get what should be $10 worth of wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
15 for $15 still in my town. I never get the combos with wings tho. A pile of wings is more than enough for me.