Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ArbitraryC posted:

It might be the perfect mix of darkly funny and sad if minor inconveniences like this one become a contributing factor to gun control advancing. School shootings are seemingly easy to ignore but some real abrasive security theatre might just get people to say it's not worth it.

I may be wrong but I wouldnt be surprised if there were NASCAR or other racing events where it was totally legal to open carry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Maybe they just want to throttle the volume of hard liquor people are carting in to stop insane drunk people problems and medica emergencies?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Please answer my question. I don’t think it was in this thread so please just tell me who that is in your avatar, I assed about it in another thread. Well I hope you answer cause I’m like unable to stay awake, have a great morning, bedtime for nigma.

Thats Dodney Rangerfield.