Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Joining!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I already have a concept written out for round 1: I am in-advance requesting a trope for round 2, to be delivered when the OP sees fit.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I have a bonus concept that was generated at RPG Generator by sadpress

Dinosorcerors: Dinosarmageddon

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

WereGoat posted:

I've written too much, after editing down in still over by like 50 words.

Gonna need to give it the chop tomorrow.

:):hf::)

High five person who stopped writing when they ran out of words

My round one entry has plenty to start with but it still needs further revision, personalization, and mechanical elaboration.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Where's my entry? I sent mine to you 9 days ago, using the same email I confirmed myself with to atlantisrevoked@gmail.com

Are you telling us these are the top 10, chosen by you? If so, that was never clear.

E: I'm also pretty sure Dog Kisser submitted an entry, too, as we'd been talking about it on a discord.

E2: this has been cleared up!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 12, 2021

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Zurui posted:

I apologize; Gmail marked your emails as spam for some reason. I have corrected the error and uploaded your entries!

That's a relief! Cheers :tipshat:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lux Animus posted:

I already have a concept written out for round 1: I am in-advance requesting a trope for round 2, to be delivered when the OP sees fit.

Reminder to hit me up with a sicknasty trope sometime this round, OP! Thanks!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

DalaranJ posted:

Oh, can I get my round 2 trope now?

:same:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Zurui posted:

Lux Animus

Will it be Kingdom Hearts, Stargate, or The Cat Who Walked Through Walls? WHO CAN KNOW?

Hm, this feels like both #6 (Sublime Players) and #8 (Magic vehicles) would be decent fits for such a trope, but I will go with Entry #1 to keep things fresh.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Meinberg posted:

I’m finally managing to make some progress now, we have until the end of the day to submit, right?

Midnight tonight (not sure about time zone) is the soft deadline, I believe. Basically, keep the thread posted on your progress if you still intend to submit but don't have it done by then!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Still working on mine, but I should have it ready in some fashion by the end of tonight!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Blargh! It is sent!

Gonna Nth the entries in the "left plenty to do" pile

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I'll be working on Skeleton Justice Warriors!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
*hacker voice*

I'm in. :coal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I worked on ABCsys / Cauldron Bowl Rally / Skeleton Justice Warriors v3, and if you have any changes you'd like to make to any of them to flesh them out further, feel free!